1. My first trip was to China with my whole family. It was on summer, and the sun never failed to shine. Can you imagine climb the Great Wall at 1 pm?
2. The first time ever I encountered snow was on the way to Mount Fuji, Japan. I amazed how the snowflakes shape exactly six sided of hexagonal and symmetrical.
3. Enjoyed hanami at Tokyo! Cherry blossom in Japan is really beautiful! The people around there make it more perfect. They gathered with their friends or family under the tree, had bento together, and lay down on picnic sheet.
4. Visited Vatican. Although I’m not a religious person, I’ve seen this place every Christmas on television since I was a kid and I stepped my foot on it!
5. Diving and snorkeling at Bali. I took the benefit from the fact I can’t swim! The guide said it much easier because diving techniques is opposite of swimming.
6. Had a great city view at Eiffel, Shanghai tower, Tokyo Tower, & Taipei 101.
7. Took high speed rail at Japan, China & Korea.
8. Tried out skiing at Korea.
9. Spent 4 days in a row at night markets in Taipei just to bought random snack.
10. Fireworks at Marina Bay Singapore on New Year’s Eve
11. Had dune bashing & rode a camel at Dubai
12. Reliving my Childhood at Disneyland Japan & Hong Kong.
13. Queued more than 1.5 hour for dim sum at Michelin 1 star Tim Ho Wan, Hong Kong.
14. Had a teppanyaki with live abalone and lobster at Tokyo
I might be editing this post in the future!