Most of the people love to use these products on their cheeks, but I prefer to use it on my lips.
This a very classic Benefit products. I think it has a beautiful hint of rosey red if you applied it on cheeks. The consistency a bit runny, so you don’t have to worry it’s going to be bloody red!
CHA CHA TINT
The formula is a bit thicker than the others. You really need to blend it fast because it left darker stain where the original application was placed, but the color made your face looks fresh.
I never be a fan of pink color for makeup, and this one is the pinky color I always avoid. Too pink, too bright, too dolly, and too barbie. I know it will never look good on me. Maybe it’s just me, but I hope the pink color a bit softer / warmer.
How to use?
- The packaging is similar to nail polish, so you dont have to use other brush.
- Brush three strokes on apples of cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips
- It dries quickly, so you really have to blend it really fast before it stains to your skin and left harsh strokes/dots.
- Long lasting
- Great for daytime.
- Perfect for vacation to the beach
- Drying my skin, I need moisturized my lips/ skin before I use it.
- I found it has weird taste if you use it on the lips.
- It will stain on your skin if you doesn’t blend it quickly