- Both has same shade (NC30) but the Moisturecover much more yellowish than the cover-up.
- MAC Select Moisturecover have wand applicator, while the MAC Select Cover-Up is a squeze tube.
- Has a Creamy liquid liquid formula
- Lightweight but nice coverage
- Perfect for daily uses
- Stays on all day
- Lightly conceal the imperfections on skin
- Doesn’t dry my skin
- Not cakey, perfectly blendable and makes you face looks flawless
- You can worn alone without any foundation / loose powder
- Overall, I love both of these concealers!!
- Doesn’t really hide active acne
- The MAC Cover-up sometimes lets out way too much when you squeeze
- The MAC Select Moisturecover seems not so hygienic for a long time uses.