I really curious about this products because everytime I restock this products, they always sold out in several days!
It isn’t really a lipstick or lipgloss. That makes it so special. It has a brush wand that can make the application goes smoothly. It creates matte look for your lips but doesn’t make it looks dry because it’s so creamy. They have great color of selection too!
- Highly pigmented, what you see on the packaging is what you get.
- Doesn’t have annoying smell
- Doesn’t last trough the day
- Sometimes it will be a bit clumpy
Antwerp – London – Sao Paulo – Stockholm – Amsterdam
Antwerp – coral
London – beige nude
Sao Paulo – dark pinkish red
Stockholm – pinkish nude
Amsterdam – red
ps. i’m sorry for the messiness, I rub my lips for several times, so yeah it happened.
For your information, this is the to go concealer for kim kardashian’s infamous contouring face!
- Brightening my eyes
- Stays on all day
- Doesn’t crease
- I wonder how 15 ml can be this large amount of product?
- The squeeze tube really efficient and hygienic!
- A bit hard to blend
- Doesn’t conceal dark spot / blemish
Note : I use shade Natural Beige 3
Most of the people love to use these products on their cheeks, but I prefer to use it on my lips.
This a very classic Benefit products. I think it has a beautiful hint of rosey red if you applied it on cheeks. The consistency a bit runny, so you don’t have to worry it’s going to be bloody red!
CHA CHA TINT
The formula is a bit thicker than the others. You really need to blend it fast because it left darker stain where the original application was placed, but the color made your face looks fresh.
I never be a fan of pink color for makeup, and this one is the pinky color I always avoid. Too pink, too bright, too dolly, and too barbie. I know it will never look good on me. Maybe it’s just me, but I hope the pink color a bit softer / warmer.
How to use?
- The packaging is similar to nail polish, so you dont have to use other brush.
- Brush three strokes on apples of cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips
- It dries quickly, so you really have to blend it really fast before it stains to your skin and left harsh strokes/dots.
- Long lasting
- Great for daytime.
- Perfect for vacation to the beach
- Drying my skin, I need moisturized my lips/ skin before I use it.
- I found it has weird taste if you use it on the lips.
- It will stain on your skin if you doesn’t blend it quickly
My skin is really sensitive, it can easily getting red. But amazingly, this product is really gentle, it doesn’t burn my skin, and I don’t even saw redness on my skin after using this.
This product is really easy to use if you already know how to do it properly. At the first time maybe it will be troublesome or confusing. You need to read the instruction several times. And I meant it.
I already used for 3 times and the texture of the wax still the same even though it has been microwaved and melted twice.
How to use?
- Place the glass in a microwave and heat in in 30 seconds interval. You may be need about 9 – 10 times to make the right consistency
- Cleanse the area with Super Skin Cleanser on a cotton pad.
- Blot with clean tissue
- Massage a few drops of Waxing oil into the skin
- Blot until it doesn’t have excess oil
- Apply the wax with spatula
- When you ready to remove the wax, press down until it not sticky into your hand
- Pull against the hair growth and pull it very fast.
- Cleanse the area with Super Skin Cleanser
- Not so painful
- Very simple, only need to heated it
- Doesn’t take long time to do it
- Doesn’t need cloth strips.
- The texture on the glass doesn’t change after several times using it
- Can be a little messy
- The wax only half full of the glass