My skin is really sensitive, it can easily getting red. But amazingly, this product is really gentle, it doesn’t burn my skin, and I don’t even saw redness on my skin after using this.
This product is really easy to use if you already know how to do it properly. At the first time maybe it will be troublesome or confusing. You need to read the instruction several times. And I meant it.
I already used for 3 times and the texture of the wax still the same even though it has been microwaved and melted twice.
How to use?
- Place the glass in a microwave and heat in in 30 seconds interval. You may be need about 9 – 10 times to make the right consistency
- Cleanse the area with Super Skin Cleanser on a cotton pad.
- Blot with clean tissue
- Massage a few drops of Waxing oil into the skin
- Blot until it doesn’t have excess oil
- Apply the wax with spatula
- When you ready to remove the wax, press down until it not sticky into your hand
- Pull against the hair growth and pull it very fast.
- Cleanse the area with Super Skin Cleanser
- Not so painful
- Very simple, only need to heated it
- Doesn’t take long time to do it
- Doesn’t need cloth strips.
- The texture on the glass doesn’t change after several times using it
- Can be a little messy
- The wax only half full of the glass