Happiness is when what you think, what you say, what you do, in harmony. -mahatma gandhi.
For your information, this is the to go concealer for kim kardashian’s infamous contouring face!
- Brightening my eyes
- Stays on all day
- Doesn’t crease
- I wonder how 15 ml can be this large amount of product?
- The squeeze tube really efficient and hygienic!
- A bit hard to blend
- Doesn’t conceal dark spot / blemish
Note : I use shade Natural Beige 3
- Both has same shade (NC30) but the Moisturecover much more yellowish than the cover-up.
- MAC Select Moisturecover have wand applicator, while the MAC Select Cover-Up is a squeze tube.
- Has a Creamy liquid liquid formula
- Lightweight but nice coverage
- Perfect for daily uses
- Stays on all day
- Lightly conceal the imperfections on skin
- Doesn’t dry my skin
- Not cakey, perfectly blendable and makes you face looks flawless
- You can worn alone without any foundation / loose powder
- Overall, I love both of these concealers!!
- Doesn’t really hide active acne
- The MAC Cover-up sometimes lets out way too much when you squeeze
- The MAC Select Moisturecover seems not so hygienic for a long time uses.
Most of the people love to use these products on their cheeks, but I prefer to use it on my lips.
This a very classic Benefit products. I think it has a beautiful hint of rosey red if you applied it on cheeks. The consistency a bit runny, so you don’t have to worry it’s going to be bloody red!
CHA CHA TINT
The formula is a bit thicker than the others. You really need to blend it fast because it left darker stain where the original application was placed, but the color made your face looks fresh.
I never be a fan of pink color for makeup, and this one is the pinky color I always avoid. Too pink, too bright, too dolly, and too barbie. I know it will never look good on me. Maybe it’s just me, but I hope the pink color a bit softer / warmer.
How to use?
- The packaging is similar to nail polish, so you dont have to use other brush.
- Brush three strokes on apples of cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips
- It dries quickly, so you really have to blend it really fast before it stains to your skin and left harsh strokes/dots.
- Long lasting
- Great for daytime.
- Perfect for vacation to the beach
- Drying my skin, I need moisturized my lips/ skin before I use it.
- I found it has weird taste if you use it on the lips.
- It will stain on your skin if you doesn’t blend it quickly
1. My first trip was to China with my whole family. It was on summer, and the sun never failed to shine. Can you imagine climb the Great Wall at 1 pm?
2. The first time ever I encountered snow was on the way to Mount Fuji, Japan. I amazed how the snowflakes shape exactly six sided of hexagonal and symmetrical.
3. Enjoyed hanami at Tokyo! Cherry blossom in Japan is really beautiful! The people around there make it more perfect. They gathered with their friends or family under the tree, had bento together, and lay down on picnic sheet.
4. Visited Vatican. Although I’m not a religious person, I’ve seen this place every Christmas on television since I was a kid and I stepped my foot on it!
5. Diving and snorkeling at Bali. I took the benefit from the fact I can’t swim! The guide said it much easier because diving techniques is opposite of swimming.
6. Had a great city view at Eiffel, Shanghai tower, Tokyo Tower, & Taipei 101.
7. Took high speed rail at Japan, China & Korea.
8. Tried out skiing at Korea.
9. Spent 4 days in a row at night markets in Taipei just to bought random snack.
10. Fireworks at Marina Bay Singapore on New Year’s Eve
11. Had dune bashing & rode a camel at Dubai
12. Reliving my Childhood at Disneyland Japan & Hong Kong.
13. Queued more than 1.5 hour for dim sum at Michelin 1 star Tim Ho Wan, Hong Kong.
14. Had a teppanyaki with live abalone and lobster at Tokyo
I might be editing this post in the future!
My skin is really sensitive, it can easily getting red. But amazingly, this product is really gentle, it doesn’t burn my skin, and I don’t even saw redness on my skin after using this.
This product is really easy to use if you already know how to do it properly. At the first time maybe it will be troublesome or confusing. You need to read the instruction several times. And I meant it.
I already used for 3 times and the texture of the wax still the same even though it has been microwaved and melted twice.
How to use?
- Place the glass in a microwave and heat in in 30 seconds interval. You may be need about 9 – 10 times to make the right consistency
- Cleanse the area with Super Skin Cleanser on a cotton pad.
- Blot with clean tissue
- Massage a few drops of Waxing oil into the skin
- Blot until it doesn’t have excess oil
- Apply the wax with spatula
- When you ready to remove the wax, press down until it not sticky into your hand
- Pull against the hair growth and pull it very fast.
- Cleanse the area with Super Skin Cleanser
- Not so painful
- Very simple, only need to heated it
- Doesn’t take long time to do it
- Doesn’t need cloth strips.
- The texture on the glass doesn’t change after several times using it
- Can be a little messy
- The wax only half full of the glass
- Great coverage without feel like using a mask
- It can cover my redness face
- Stays all day, I don’t have to retouch it
- Matte finish
- Not much oxidation
- It doesn’t come with pump, I don’t like spend more money on seperate pump
- A bit enlarged my pores around T-zone
- A bit cakey on my T-zone, but in other area my skin looks so flawless, i consider to wear 2 different foundation.
- Maybe it’s not important, but it really bothers me, the cap is kinda velvety than makes it dirty looking if you doesn’t wipe after using it.
I spend too much time to think about my past and worry about my future. It’s really killing me. I can’t control myself not to do it.
I’ve been through so many crappy things, and I had so many mistakes that I regret. I know there’s nothing we can do about the past, I should deal with it. It’s already done, the moment can’t back, and we can’t change anything. We have to accept and know what happened in the past that makes me in the present.
I’m also really anxious about the future. It’s scary not knowing something you will go through. I always wonder what will happen tomorrow, next month, next year or for next 10 years. And the worst, I’ve spent my entire life to think about death. What will happen next? How it feel to be dead? Is there afterlife? Or just nothing? I’m not really a religious person, so I’m not really sure about heaven and hell. I know it’s crazy too thinking too much about something haven’t happen yet or will never happen.
So I have to learn how to live in the moment. I should have a closure with my past, hope and prepare for the future. Because I don’t want the future me disappoint with the present me for not enjoying the moment.
I never plan to have a flawless boyfriend, or marry a perfect husband. The reason is because they’re not exist, and even though they’re exist, I don’t think I deserve with him, or if he’s insist to be with me, I just don’t think it going to works. I’ll get much pressure here and there. So having a perfect partner is not in my agenda.
I ever had a bad relationship, I was so lost back then. I knew he’s not the right person, but he was really nice to me. We just be together until I was too tired to continue the journey. We broke up.
And I met him. He wasn’t all I expected to be my partner of life. In some ways, we are so much alike, but we’re totally having so manyyy different things. But here we are. We’ve been through thick and thin. We never tired to be together. We can’t miss a day without talking with each other.
And I know, he’s the one.